Despite being different practices, the purpose of Reiki, Kundalini Yoga and Aromatherapy is the same: to achieve physical, psychological and spiritual well-being.
About Kundalini Yoga
Kundalini Yoga is called the Yoga of Awareness. It is a dynamic, powerful tool that is designed to give you an experience of your soul.
Kundalini Yoga precisely and consciously combines breath, mudra, eye-focus, mantra, body locks, and postures to balance the glandular system, strengthen the nervous system, expand lung capacity, and purify the blood. It brings balance to the body, mind, and soul.
About my classes
My classes are especially focused on reducing or getting rid of stress, anxiety, and depression; as well as strengthening the immune system and increasing creativity and concentration. My clients are dreamers, creators and nice souls.
I give group classes online, private lessons at home and sometimes you can find me giving classes on Yoga Blanc or Shunia (Barcelona).
For the online group classes the first class will be free and if you decide to continue with the process you choose how much you can contribute!
Reiki is a Japanese spiritual practice developed in the early twentieth century by a Buddhist monk named Usui Sensei.
The practice is based on the transmission of Ki (vital energy) through the hands and meditation.
In the West, Reiki is known as a therapy because it stimulates the body’s natural healing ability. It is mainly used for reducing pain, stress and anxiety as well as relieving discomfort.
Regular practice provides, in addition to physical improvement, tranquility and mental clarity.
About my sessions
The sessions can be both face-to-face or distance.
For the face-to-face sessions I combine Reiki with Aromatherapy using 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils to address various physical, mental and emotional concerns.
Steps of the face-to-face session
1. I offer you something to drink, we talk about the reason for which you have requested the session and I choose some essential oils for the session to create a personal blend based on your feelings and needs.
2. You will lie down on a futon fully dressed and facing upwards. For about 40-45 minutes I will put my hands on different parts of your body (using a mask and antiseptic gel) to transmit Reiki. During this part of the treatment you can experience different sensations and you will probably fall asleep.
3. After leaving you a few minutes alone, I will offer some fruits and we will share the sensations that you had during the session.
The Reiki session usually lasts one hour and fifteen minutes.
1. Ten minutes before the session I will send you a message to remind you to be ready and suggest some music to listen to.
2. You will lie down in a comfortable and quiet place. For about 40 minutes or so I will do Remote Reiki to you. During this part of the treatment, you can experience different sensations and you will probably fall asleep.
3. I will wait a few minutes and then I will call you to share the sensations you had during the session.
The Reiki session usually lasts about one hour or so.