Through Reiki, Meditation, Yoga Techniques, and Aromatherapy I can help you to achieve physical, psychological, and spiritual well-being.
Reiki is a Japanese spiritual practice developed in the early twentieth century by a Buddhist monk named Usui Sensei.
The practice is based on the transmission of Ki (vital energy) through the hands and meditation.
In the West, Reiki is known as a therapy because it stimulates the body’s natural healing ability. It is mainly used for reducing pain, stress and anxiety as well as relieving discomfort.
Regular practice provides, in addition to physical improvement, tranquility and mental clarity.
About my sessions
The sessions can be both face-to-face or distance.
For the face-to-face sessions I combine Reiki with Aromatherapy using 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils to address various physical, mental and emotional concerns.
Steps of the face-to-face session
1. I offer you something to drink, we talk about the reason for which you have requested the session and I choose some essential oils for the session to create a personal blend based on your feelings and needs.
2. You will lie down on a futon fully dressed and facing upwards. For about 40-45 minutes I will put my hands on different parts of your body (using a mask and antiseptic gel) to transmit Reiki. During this part of the treatment you can experience different sensations and you will probably fall asleep.
3. After leaving you a few minutes alone, I will offer some fruits and we will share the sensations that you had during the session.
The Reiki session usually lasts one hour and fifteen minutes.
1. Ten minutes before the session I will send you a message to remind you to be ready and suggest some music to listen to.
2. You will lie down in a comfortable and quiet place. For about 40 minutes or so I will do Remote Reiki to you. During this part of the treatment, you can experience different sensations and you will probably fall asleep.
3. I will wait a few minutes and then I will call you to share the sensations you had during the session.
About Kundalini Yoga
Kundalini Yoga is called the Yoga of Awareness. It is a dynamic, powerful tool that is designed to give you an experience of your soul.
Kundalini Yoga precisely and consciously combines breath, mudra, eye-focus, mantra, body locks, and postures to balance the glandular system, strengthen the nervous system, expand lung capacity, and purify the blood. It brings balance to the body, mind, and soul.
About my classes
My classes are especially focused on reducing or getting rid of stress, anxiety, and depression; as well as strengthening the immune system and increasing creativity and concentration. My clients are dreamers, creators and nice souls.
I give group classes online and private lessons.
About Yoga Nidra
Yoga Nidra is the yoga of aware sleep. In this lies the secret of self-healing. Yoga Nidra is a pratyahara technique in which the distractions of the mind are contained and the mind is relaxed.
– Satyananda Saraswati
Yoga Nidra is a physical, mental, and emotional relaxation practice in which the consciousness is kept awake, active, and receptive.
Based on the principles of Neuroscience, when we enter the Alpha or Nidra mental state – a dream state with full lucidity – we can access our subconscious and clear the conditionings of the mind that make us see the world according to our beliefs and not as it really is.
If you want to make a change in your life, let go of patterns and let your essence come out, you can use this practice to create a Sankalpa or resolution, which, during this state of deep relaxation, will directly reach your subconscious and produce the change.
A Sankalpa is a purpose that you take, something you want to achieve in life or a characteristic of your personality that you want to reinforce.
Christmas Promotion Rates
Offer valid until January 10th